Today I’m going to show you How To Create An Iphone App even if you don’t have any coding experience.
Thousands of people have gone through this guide on how to make an app and given me praise for publishing it!
You’ll learn the core skills and foundation that you need in order to How To Create An Iphone App.
I don’t care what your app idea is; I know you’ll need to do the following 5 basic things at the very least:
1. Use Xcode: Xcode is the app which is used to construct your user interface and write Swift code in.
2. Know Swift: Swift is the programming language used to make iOS apps.
3. Constructing a user interface: No matter what your app idea is, you’ll need to know how to build the screens and user interface!
4. Handling user interaction: When the user interacts with your app, learn how to respond to it.
5. Expressing computer logic: Every app does something. You need to know how to express logic and process user input!
In the following lessons, you’re going to learn these 5 things and more!
Learn how to build your own apps
Instead of paying freelancers and contractors to build your app for you, once you learn this skill, you’ll be able to create your own apps for free!
It’s really not that far fetched as long as you have the desire to learn and the persistence to keep at it and get better.
Programming can be self-taught and yes, you can start your own career in iOS development even if you don’t have a formal background.
Many of my students have done exactly this!
It’s probably the single greatest thing I love about How To Create An Iphone App ; that merit is based on your achievements and hard work rather than seniority or experience (as in the case of a surgeon for example).
The biggest point of failure for beginners is giving up before they pass “the hump”
The hump is what I like to call that point where it turns from frustrating to fun. It’s kind of like that point where you’re riding your bike without training wheels for the first time and you’re really wobbly, but not falling!
Then it’s just fun from there.
So get ready, we’re getting on that bike together and going over the hump!
How to use the materials below to create your own app
- Download and print out the Swift cheat sheet below.
- Go through Lessons 1 to 17 (highly recommended to do it on your own laptop).
- Whenever you get stuck or you don’t understand something, reach out to me.
- Join my hall of fame for people who completed the app!
- Check out the next steps to keep learning…